© 2021 Friedler Dental Group
Dental Infection Control in Guilford, CT
At Friedler Dental Group in Guilford, CT, we understand the impact COVID-19 has had on our lives. Now that we’re starting to see patients at a gradual pace, we’ve taken a few precautions to keep you and your loved ones, and our team as safe as possible.
- We will operate with social distancing in mind to maintain the recommended distance between our patients.
- Waiting times will be minimized, and patients should wait in their cars upon arrival until we give you the green light to come up to the office.
- Our hospital-grade filtration system will prevent the spread of the aerosol particles during dental procedures.
- All of your information and visits will remain private in compliance with HIPAA protocols.
- We ask you that you arrive at your appointment unaccompanied. Visitors will not be allowed.
- Patients will be screened for the symptoms of COVID-19, recent travel, and recent contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- We ask that our patients wash their hands upon arriving at our office.
- Your temperature will be taken, and we will also measure your oxygen saturation using a pulse oximeter (completely painless).
- Patients who think they might have COVID-19 or have been in contact with confirmed or suspected cases should reschedule their appointments at a later date.
- Please consider rescheduling if you’re immunocompromised or a high-risk group for your own safety and wellbeing.
- Our clinical and administrative staff will be wearing face masks.
- Patients are required to wear face masks to their appointments.
- Surgical masks and homemade fabric masks will do; you do not need an N95 mask.
- Let us know if you need a face mask as we have a limited supply of extra masks.
- You can remove your mask in the dental treatment room as our HEPA air filtration equipment makes our dental operatory safe.
Appointments and Emergencies
- Patients experiencing dental emergencies should call our office for a phone assessment before coming in.