© 2022 Friedler Dental Group
Our Patient Safety First Policy
At the Friedler Dental Group we are committed to the safety of our patients, staff and doctors. We have multiple layers of safety measures in place for you and we are constantly reevaluating and training Staff to incorporate procedural techniques with the best technologies to deliver them.
Some of our ‘New Normal’ safety measures include:
- All patients will be required to answer a Covid questionnaire prior to being given an appointment
- The day of your appointment we ask that you arrive a few minutes early and call us from your car
- You must wear a mask to enter our office
- We will ‘Green-Light’ you to come up and again answer questions about exposure, have your temperature and oxygenation level measured before you are escorted to the treatment room
Please call us before your appointment if you have:
- A fever of 100.4 or above
- Experienced loss of smell or taste
- Have shortness of breath / difficulty breathing
- Feel fatigued
- Have nausea or vomiting
- Have pain in the chest
- Experienced confusion
- Exhibit pale or blue lips
- If you’ve travelled outside the country or to a hotspot
- Have been exposed To Covid in other ways
For the safety of everyone, there may be additional reasons to not allow a patient to proceed with a scheduled appointment if the person has been Covid compromised prior to the appointment
Under those circumstances, we will reappoint you and ask that you be Covid tested before returning
Other Office Procedures
- If you have a dental emergency, please call us so we can assess the situation to determine the best course of treatment.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments are allowed in the office at this time unless the patient is a child or is disabled and needs assistance. In that instance, the caretaker must also undergo questions temperature and oxygenation level check
- Anyone entering our office must wear a mask
Personal Protective Equipment
- You will see the Staff and Doctors wear all manner of personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, gowns, hair coverings and shields.
Infection Control Procedures
- Our Universal Institutional Infection Control Procedures have always been enforced, however, heightened diligence in surface disinfection dictates an increase in time between patients. It may take a little longer.
‘Invisible’ Structural Additions: Hospital Operating Room Air Scrubbers
- REME HALO® Air Purifiers are located within the ducts of our dental office HVAC system and silently kill 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses. With ionized hydro-peroxide output and an enhanced catalyst with zinc, the system purifies every cubic inch of air that the HVAC system reaches in both the dental treatment rooms as well as in the common areas. This system was invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, the REME HALO® Air Purifier simulates bringing fresh outdoor air inside without open windows. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: particulates, microbial and gases.
- Honeywell 50250 HEPA Air Purifiers in every treatment room which removes 99.97% of microscopic airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns every few minutes.
- In addition, we have equipped our dental treatment rooms with Beyes Duramax X-1 Extra-Oral Suction System. These vacuum evacuators are placed close to the patients mouths to collect all remaining volatilized aerosols created from dental procedures. The air is then purified with additional hepa filters and ultra-violet type-C sterilizing light.
Accessibility: In these Covid Times, we have increased our availability approachability and accessibility in many ways. We are here for you!
- We have an amazing team of professionals ready to help you with your professional questions and concerns. You can also learn more about who they are by visiting our Meet The Team page on our website.
- Call us any time at 203-245-7575 during normal business hours
- Call Dr. Friedler in case of dental emergencies after hours at 203-605-2232
- Our website is constantly being updated with current information about COVID, Dental Services, Treatment Videos, Testimonials, Dr. Friedler insightful writings in the Blog, Dental Promotions, Insurances, Gallery, Map, and Patient Services, from booking appointments to ‘chat’ feature.
- Our YouTube channel Friedler Dental Group has many instructional, informational and testimonial videos that can provide valuable information before and in preparation for your dental visit.
- Join our Instagram page, friedlerdentalgroup for current informational posts in areas of nutrition, care, innovations and general interest
- Join our Facebook Page, Friedler Dental Group where you can reach us and keep up-to-date- with our new insights and our latest posts
- We are also on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/friedler-dental-group/